Graphic Designer– Broward/Palm Beach County
Why work for BurgerFi? Providing our guests with healthier food choices, in a cool and eco-friendly environment, is what we do. We're fast-casual, but we think more like gourmet. We work hard. We work together. We have fun building something special! We're rolling up our sleeves and nourishing a culture of caring every day. Careers here are challenging; but, they can be equally rewarding -- with virtually unsurpassed growth opportunities. If you believe you can make a difference, please read on.
We are in search of an experienced, talented Graphic Designer to join the marketing team of one of the fastest growing concepts in the restaurant industry. This is the opportunity to lead the development of all creative expressions of the brand, from strategy to execution in-market.
- Define and oversee the creative strategy, development and execution of initiatives to meet the objectives of marketing and business to support our restaurants across all channels such as branding, store design, uniforms, in-store POP, packaging, menu boards, and digital assets including social and direct to consumer
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to understand and on brand.
- Contribute to the evolution of the brand image
- Communicate overall vision on projects with key stakeholders.
- As necessary, work with external agencies and creative resources to develop brand-appropriate campaigns and materials
- You are a team player who takes initiative.
- You love the Internet, emerging technologies and are a culture junkie.
- You’re proud of and prepared to talk about examples of the work you’ve done.
- You have experience in retail food marketing.
- You possess extraordinary communication skills.
- You are a leader. You’re someone with great common sense, emotional maturity, and an ability to get people excited. You are someone who commands respect, not demands it.
- You recycle.
- You’re a foodie.
- You’re someone who knows how to deal with multiple, often conflicting priorities, and can bring calm to chaos. Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and can adapt on the fly. BURGERFI is a very fast-paced company, so we’re looking for someone who thrives in, not laments, that kind of environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or equivalent
- Minimum 10+ years in design and production experience preferably in the restaurant field
- Ability to brainstorm and develop creative concepts
- Experience in copy writing for advertising campaigns
- Must have an excellent eye for typography, color, layout, and branding
- Expertise with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Must be able to bring in new sources of creative inspiration to the work and creative team
- Ability to think strategically, conceptualize creatively, and see the concept through to polished design
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to own multiple phases of a project with minimal oversight while managing multiple priorities and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as with the team
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please send your resume and portfolio to:
BURGERFI is an equal opportunity employer.