|IT Coordinator – North Palm Beach, FL
To apply, click here
BurgerFi . . . one of the most rapidly-expanding, fast-casual, restaurant chains in America
Why work for BurgerFi? Providing our guests with healthier food choices, in a cool and eco-friendly environment, is what we do. We're fast-casual, but we think more like gourmet. We work hard. We work together. We have fun building something special! We're rolling up our sleeves and nourishing a culture of caring every day. Careers here are challenging; but, they can be equally rewarding -- with virtually unsurpassed growth opportunities. If you believe you can make a difference, please read on.
We are currently accepting applications for an IT Coordinator, who seeks to achieve personal, professional, and financial advancement by application of unique skills.This position will be based out of our headquarters, but will be providing support to both corporate employees and corporate restaurants within the BURGERFI system.
- Responsible for providing friendly, personable support to end-users on hardware, software, and network related problems, questions, and use
- Opening, tracking, and closing trouble tickets; takes ownership and ensures end-user satisfaction; tracks activities of technical support specialists to whom tickets were assigned
- Providing first-level problem resolution over the telephone with users; and walks the end-user through a series of steps to determine problem; classifies level, priority, and nature of problem
- Responsible for daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology-related hardware
- Diagnosing problems and/or problem requiring physical interaction with end user; then notifying project manager
- Assist end-users by phone and email with first-level technical support; working to resolve as many incidents at that level
- Create tickets, respond to tickets, and escalate tickets as necessary to the proper groups. Each ticket must have detailed troubleshooting documentation that explains the problem, work done on the problem and the resolution to the problem
- Assist other team members to ensure metrics and service levels are met
- Provide global remote access support for MICROS, and other related systems
- Provide timely responses to corporate and franchise user requests. Status updates on such requests need to be provided on a regular basis
- Follow set policies and procedures when assisting clients to ensure proper handling of requests
- Maintain a professional attitude and provide excellent customer service at all times, in maintaining a good work ethic and assisting other team members when needed
- Previous experience within a similar role:1-2 years minimum
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated, upbeat, helpful demeanor, combined with a high energy level
- Deal with all queries and information in a professional and confidential manner
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule- on call availability on night and weekends
- Must be able to independently prioritize assignments and communicate deliverables and timelines
Qualified candidates only.
Do not apply through the job board.
To apply, click here
BurgerFi International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer